Transkon’s performance as a company specializing in 4wd Rental Vehicles over the past 10 years is evidenced by consistent growth, satisfied & loyal clients, and includes companies that have the highest International standards & Requirements with LV Safety, reliability and availability, in Indonesia.
Transkon is one of very few companies that can deliver the Safety & Quality standards that International companies require, including supply of LV’s in Indonesia to comply with BHP Billiton worldwide Fatal Risk Control Policy (FRCP) standards.
- Transkon has been operating since 2003, and decided to focus on building the LV Rental business since 2005.
- Transkon is now well established in the LV Rental Industry, having grown at 15 – 20% per annum.
- More than 200 Staff to support operations and the Fleet.
- Light Vehicle Fleet of more than 1000 Vehicles
- Consistently attain 95 – 97% fleet availability
- Able to accomodate large / medium & small clients.
- More than $2 mil. invested in parts inventory & site support tools and equipment